Tuesday, August 12, 2008

ON a happy note...

My Trinity has not yet lost her wonderful sense of humor despite being slightly broken from her school experience. Yesterday we were eating lunch, and she was "playing" with a fly. I watched her for a few minutes and she noticed that I was doing so. She starts a conversation that made me laugh so hard I almost peed...you may not pee, but, I thought it was funny.

T - "Mama, I think that fly's have eyes in their butts"
Me - *drink almost spraying out of my nostrils* "Why do you say that baby?"
T - "WELL *capitolized because it was a W E L L ...imagine hand on hips..* "WELL, everytime I try to touch him in the back...he flies away, so, he must have eyes on his butt."
Me - *Just laughing*

WHILE PLAYING WITH HER NEW CHINCHILLA...(I will blog about that later)

T - "Mama, mama! I am so excited for Sushi *her chinchilla's name*
Me - "Why!!! What's going on for Sushi???"
T - "Well, I was holding him like this *showing me how she is holding him in what seemed like a REALLY uncomfortable position, but, it was like he was sitting and you could see EVERYTHING...think Sharon Stone in that movie...you know the one.* "I was holding him like this, and I noticed his balls."
Me - *REALLY trying not to laugh as my daughter is referring to her chinchillas genitalia as balls....* "Oh, ok..."
T - "So, he can get married. Because he has balls."
Me - SILENCE
T - "Because he needs those to make babies...and you have to be married to make babies."
Me -*Not even wanting to get into the depth of that conversation* "That's right sweety...."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahahahaha! Ok so I'm sitting up late at night catching up on you, and I'm laughing hysterically, out loud. You're little girl brightens my day and brings a big ol' Joker smile to my face (come on, you know how big my damn smile can get!) LOL

The Bryant's said...

OMG I needed that laugh!! I LOVE her... she is just hilarious!!! Ahhh that was a good one!!

Jenn Hydeman said...

I am SO happy that she could make you laugh....she cracks me up constantly, the least I could do is share just an inkling of it with you~