Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Man, she is funny



Trinity cracks me up...constantly. Just about everything that comes out of her mouth makes me laugh...and when she is mad, I am sure that really pisses her off, I know it does me when I am a mad..but, I have to laugh at her. She is so darn cute. Today we were driving home and she was rambling on about bugs and yada yada, then I had said something about a ladybug and used the word "she" then I corrected myself (always trying to be PC LOL..not really) but I said "Or perhaps he, you never really know with bugs." She replies,

T -"You know you can tell really...it's easy."
Me - "Really, how?"
T - "Simple *she likes this word lately...simple and FABULOUS are her two fav words.* "Simple, you just look underneath them."
Me - *smirking, because I already know where this is going...* "What's underneath??"
T - "Well *because she starts off REALLY important statements with a WELL* "Well, you just look underneath, and if it's a boy...there's a wenis, and if there's a girl..well, you know what there is."
Me - *just to be silly, laughing* "NO...WHAT???? What is there???"
T - *crossing arms and scowling at me...* "MAMA!"

Then when I was speaking with his therapist today, I told her that little t was a bit off today...I used the phrase that really best describes his state..."In another world". Then I overhear Trinity telling one of her "therapy friends" as she calls them, that her brother is "Going to another planet." I was cracking up so hard that water came out of my nose. She was so matter of fact about it and serious and the funniest part is that the "therapy friend" who is also autistic just took it for the gospel, *looking SO intensly and seriously at T* "Oooh, wow." Autistic kids ar hilarious...It was great.

I can't make this stuff up...this is a daily occurance. We go back and forth about silliest of things and it is wonderfully funny bantor. I enjoy her so much. She brings a smile to my face and a flutter to my heart on a minute by minute basis. Sometimes she is so smart though that I want to choke her...but, we won't ruin this sappy story with all that.

No comments: