Tuesday, January 29, 2008

GFCF, I hate you now....

Yes, I know, I am fickle...but hear me out here. I understand the diet and appreciate it...I do truly believe that it works as I have seen the reward...but, Tristan decided 4 days ago that he was going to stop eating all together...I tried everything...his favorite "GFCF" friendly treats....green beans, mashed potatoes, pecan bread, rice pasta, rice cakes, fritos....all kinds of stuff....I even tried things that he loved....black olives, beans....NADA. He just wanted our Pizza. I felt so sad, so, I gave in...you should have seen how he scarfed that down, all the while mumbling behing the pizza chewing "Yummmm, mmmm, nummm, yummm" I still love you GFCF, I just need to take a little break from you....until my little boy can love you again too.

No comments: