Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad

I can't believe that you are 25 again this year...you are aging so gracefully LOL. I love you and appreciate you. My very good friend from high school celebrated...well, not celebrated, but remembered her father's death after it has been 15 years. I don't even know what I would do if you were not a part of our lives, we adore you. Tristan doesn't talk, but you got him to say "Papa"...how did you do that? You are so patient with Trinity too...we all know that she can be a bit of a handful in the talking, talking and talking department, but you are so understanding and you listen...thank you. I love that you always take her to see the goats and ride the tractor, these are the things she will remember when she grows into adulthood. We love you dad, happy 25th birthday!

No comments: