Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Newsletter for Big T - Month 51


WOW....what a month. You have grown so much in just 30 days. You haven't had your appointment with the Dr. yet, but we measure you and you were 47 inches tall, you feel like 50lbs but I sure you are probably more like 38 or so...You barely fit your 4T clothes anymore, can you believe it, you are wearing 6x slims on jeans and 4-5T in tops. Emotionally, that is another big WOWZA, you have had a bit of trouble with decisions at the beginning of the month, but I am happy to report that you are doing SO much better. Daddy and I have tried to help you out the best we can, because we know how hard it is to make the right and perfect choice. Your responsibility board has been a God send, we pull it out in the morning, and it seems to really keep you on track throughout your day. You have been so helpful around the house, cleaning your room, doing your dishes, picking up your toys and putting away your dirty clothes. I love watching you play with your brother. He adores you, you know...the way that he smiles at you is unmatched to how he responds to anyone else. I think you are going to help him the most with his speech. Speaking of which, I have to say, I LOVE the way you say certain words...it is so cute to hear your voice, all raspy and devoid of certain letters. Here is a little dictionary of words that you use (that I can think of off the top of me head anyway).

ES-GUIDED - excited
COOT - scoot
PUH-MEM-BER - remember
TARS - stars
KY - sky
TUPER - super
PESH-UL-E - especially
DICKS - disk
BAFF - bath
TRASS - trash

Alright Buggy, that is it for now, thanks for loving your brother so much!

Love Momma

No comments: