Sunday, January 20, 2008

I think I have a problem


I think I may have become a comfort shopper...I mean, those who know me well know that I love to get the great deals, I am frugal as shit (DISCLAIMER: I have taken up cursing on this blog, just so you know....and though you will RARELY hear me curse in person, unless I am spelling it out for fear that a little 4 year old named Trinity will hear me and scold me...the past few weeks have called for some cursing, so, bear with me while I work on my fucking potty mouth). Anywho, back on track...the shopping. I feel like there has been a correlation between life happenings and the purchases I have been making. I normally am very frugal, cheap ass if you will...but, lately, I have been just throwing all of that to the wind, buying things that WERE NOT on the list!!! *AHHH, heaven forbid* and you know the worst part? It feels good *que the music to a scary movie*. I really need to get a hold of it so I don't take out a 2nd mortgage on the house to buy diapers LOL..it's not that bad, yet.

3 comments:

Stella said...

Me too! ;) Guilty.

I am a total comfort shooper. I LOVE to shop! Especially clearance. I am going to go broke saving money. lol.

And, I curse on my blog. ALOT. Too much. It keeps me from cursing around my kids.

Except...sometimes I will hit my foot or drop something on my toe, or just hurt myself in general, and I always drop the F-Bomb when I do that...and when Devon hears me say "F" he knows I've hurt myself and says "You ok mom?" So, yeah I gotta say something like "DUCK" lol.

Unknown said...

I *never* curse in real life...

Just kidding. I should do what both of you do, save it for the blog.

Stella said...

Haha Tiffany....my blog gets most of the bad words, but my poor kids hear them sometimes!