Monday, January 21, 2008

GFCF, I love you

Since we have started the FULL on Gluten Free diet we have really seen some amazing breakthrus. Some examples, today, Tristan was standing on the coffee table, normally, he is pretty oblivious to me calling his name or saying no...but today, from the kitchen I said "Tristan" and IMMEDIATELY, his head whips in my direction!!! Then, here is the kicker "Tristan, please get down, you could get hurt." He proceeds to go on his tummy and GETS DOWN!!!! I was elated. Then, he was so smily with me after nap...spontaneous smiles, genuine happy baby smiles...it was heartwarming. I know that this diet/modification to his diet is helping, he no longer has the horrible diarrea that he was experiencing everyday, he is not stimming all day long, he is responding to his name more. He snuck a biscuit from Trinity last week, and within a few hours the shit hit the fan....so, I know that there has to be something to it. So, I have to report with steadfast assurity (yes, i just made up my own word) that we are staying on this GFCF diet cause it is working!!!!!

No comments: