Wednesday, January 23, 2008

You so funny!!! Talking and talking.......

Trinity is really a crack up. I love her, talking to her at times is like speaking to someone from a foreign country, the way she uses her words, mixes up nouns/verbs, leaves of important constanants.....I think it is cute that she has a speech impediment, I mean, I am sure it will leave soon, will be a memory of her that will eventually dissapear, but for now, I love it, I soak it up, I listen to every word, every imperfectly perfect word. Some examples

Mama, you silly!!!
Tupid is not a nice ting to say!
Dat was pecial to me.
Yeah, dat was punny...I tink we sood do dat again.
Mama, puhmember?

There is more, these are only a few sentences that come to mind...but her words are really something worth listening too...the innocence of it all is very endearing to me. I think about how Tristan may not say his first real words for some time, and it really changes the way I look at how Trinity is such a jabber jaw...I don't think I will ever shush her again, I want to hear my kids talking and talking and talking, I guess you take these things for granted. I want to hear him talk so badly it hurts inside. I think about the day that he is going to say "I love you momma" and I hope it is soon.

1 comment:

Jenn.y.Fur said...

I love the way she talks. It makes Trinity.. well Trinity! :o)