Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Newsletter for little t - Month 18


Tristan, you never cease to amaze me. You have grown so much!!! At your last appointment, you measured 39 inches tall and 36lbs!!! You are so big. I adore you and all that you represent. This month was filled with answers for you, and us. You were diagnosed with Autism on your 18th month.....I wonder if you understand what that means. Sometimes I look into your eyes, and I see that you see me, genuinely see me, it makes my heart skip. Your love and adoration for Trinity, me, daddy and your nana and papa also melts my heart. You are just a loving little boy. Recently you learned to say "AHHHH DONE!!!!" while wildly waving your hands. You do this when you don't want to be in your seat, all done with dinner, etc. It is a major breakthrough on your communication!!! You love your music, and I LOVE watching you dance. I can't believe that in 6 more newsletters you will be 2....wow. I love you Tristan, thanks for being a part of our family.

Love Momma.

No comments: