Sunday, January 20, 2008

Our Songs

I make up songs to sing to the kids, each night, the same songs over and over.....This is Trinity's favorite, puts her to sleep everytime (sung to tune of "I love you Conrad" from Bye Bye Birdie)

I love you Trinity, Oh yes I do
I love you Trinity, Oh yes it's true,
When you're not happy, I'm blue,
Oh Trinity, I LOVE YOU!

I love you Trinity, Oh yes I do,
I love you Trinity, Oh yes it's true,
When you're not with me, I'm blue,
Oh Trinity, I LOVE YOU!!!

I love you Trinity, Oh yes I do,
I love you Trinity, Oh yes it's true,
When you're not smiling, I'm blue,
Oh Trinity, I LOVE YOU!!!


Tristan's favorite song BY FAR is "You are my Sunshine" I love singing it to him, I think it represents so much, I love to think that the word SUNSHINE is really SON SHINE, I feel so connected to him when I sing him this song. What songs do you sing with your children??

No comments: