Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Greatful

We are always greatful...period. Be greatful for what you are given, others may have none. I wanted to take a moment to be greatful for my friends and family that have been here supporting us through the numerous trips to the doctors office, the talks when Tristan was delayed, the support when we didn't know what was wrong and the support after the diagnosis. Some have been there from the beginning, some have been here to check up on us, and others have just peeked in to see how we are...either way, we are thankful and greatful to have all of you!

Thank you mom and dad...you are amazing, I love your spirit and your kindness, you really have done so much for my family, and I am proud that you are the foundation of my parenting, you are where I started. Thank you Marissa...you are an amazing mother, a strong soul and one of the nicest people that I know. Thank you Jackie...you are my BEST friend in the entire world....you know me inside and out and stand by what we decide, you have been there for us in spirit and in voice from the beginning, I miss you terribly and only wish that the kids could grow up knowing you like I do. Thank you Amie, you are a breathing and living testament that Autism is treatable, I see Aiden and know how far you have come, you are an extremely strong person and so steadfast in your beliefs...thank you for helping us to get this far. Thank you Pam, your family has been through so much this past year and yet you find the time to email and ask how we are doing. You are an amazing mother and so very patient. Thank you Tiffany, I know that you are going through so much right now with the Anniversary, and I am so appreciative that you have helped to spread the word about Autism Awareness. Thank you Xandi, you and I have come a long way and I hope that we can continue to grow upon our relationship. Thank you Stella, you are also living the spectrum and you have been there for me to help me when I thought it was getting too hard. Thank you Gina..you are so sweet and caring and checked up on us when we needed it most. Your words of incouragement have really stuck and I am so happy that we are building a friendship that will last the years. Thank you Jennifer.. though we are not able to see one another very often, you have been there to listen. Thank you Jenn, I know that it has been trying for you with the girls, so any time that you can chat with me, I am thankful. Thank you to Angela, your story is so amazing, and I feel honored that you shared it with me. Thank you to Angie, you are my extended family...Jackie and I gave you a lot of hell growing up and you did us, but I am thankful that we are able to pick up and be "sisters" whenever we get together. Thank you to all the moms in my Homeschool group for praying for us, you are a wonderful group of women and I am thankful to have found you!!! And lastly, thank you to my family, to Shannon, Trinity and Tristan..you are perfect...I adore all of you and am SO greatful that I have been blessed with such amazing beings to share the rest of my life with.

2 comments:

Jenn.y.Fur said...

I love you guys bunches and wish we could chat and see eachother everyday. :o/ oh to be back in the day..

Stella said...

Anytime you need someone to talk to, I am here :)